Requirements of Crew - Immigration
All the operating crew of a particular flight must be present physically at the airport and hand over their Identity Card along with their flight details. RAK Airport Ground Services will prepare the General Declaration (GD) as per the particulars mentioned in the Identity Card. The prepared GD will be stamped with RAK Airport's operational stamp and presented to Immigration along with the arrival GD with the entry stamp into the UAE.
Upon the arrival the flight crew should hand over the arrival GD and their Identity Cards in order to get the crew clearance.
- No corrections, alterations or overwriting on the GD.
- Exit stamp exists on the GD from the Immigration Department of the origin station.
- If the flight originates from a military airport where no Immigration Authorities exist, stamp of the Operations Department of the origin station should be affixed.
- Crew must carry their valid company ID at all times.
- The GD must read the correct routing and dates.
- All crew must carry out immigration procedure together. Should there be a requirement for any crew member to stay back or arrive early, prior details of the said crew member is required to be provided in order to process airport passes.